Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Young scientists working on Treatment of Tinnitus

Two young students from Ireland have teamed up with their Teacher to setup a business which mainly concern with  Treatment of Tinnitus. The two Physics undergraduates provide treatment for those suffering from Tinnitus as a result of rock concerts, discos, or the use of MP3 players. Their company Restored Hearing treats the condition using Sound Therapy.


A year ago the pair from Ursuline College in Sligo were part of a group that won a runner-up prize at the BT Young Scientist Exhibition for their work on the treatment of the hearing condition Tinnitus.

I cant tell you how pleased Im with this project, maybe this is the begging of the end of Tinnitus, I trust young people who have genuine desire to work for tinnitus. Hopefully someday in near future we will get rid of this Ringing.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. If you’re looking for hearing aid repair then there is a great resource out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying "Tinnitus Terminator", uses sound therapy. I hope, hope it will help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Tinnitus since I was nine years old (now i'm 29) after I exploded some firecrackers at New Year's Eve. No one (even my parents) believes me. Even worse, the otolaryngologist who visited me when I was ten (after insisting several times with my parents) had no idea what the Tinnitus syndrome was and told me not to mind that sound ("it's only in your fantasy" he said). Now it is twenty years that I have to put up with this annoying whistle in my ear that didn't let me sleep On till one day i was going through the internet when i saw a post about Dr john herbal medicine on how he cure a man, so i email him. He told me the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks To my greatest surprise after patiently going according to instruction given to me by Dr john, my Tinnitus was cure. you can also contact him through his email on :johnewoig18@gmail.com. like they say his herbal remedy is the only permanent solution to Tinnitus

    ReplyDelete