Friday, February 4, 2011

How to Cope with Tinnitus and its Symptoms

I decided to come up with something with my experience to help the new sufferers cope with Tinnitus. I know how painful period of that when you first learn about this thing, But Dont Worry Tinnitus is not the end of the world. In my case it never was and I had very loud tinnitus. Its just the first month which is really really hard to cope, actualy its not Tinnitus what makes it so difficult to cope with, the supotms which are associated with this thing are what make the life so miserable in the first few weeks, months in some cases. But believe me once you over the shock and get your self involved in something what you love doing you will start to get over it.

WILL IT EVER GO AWAY ?

Tinnitus will make the sufferer feel like he/she have been defeated in the life but in reality that certainly not the case, there are ways to control the sound, and perhaps decrease it. Otolaryngologists will teach you how to take the sound and alleviate it to an extent. For Example, there are concentration exercises where you can learn to focus on relaxation. By calming your ear muscles down, it can actually decrease the stress, and thus control the constant ringing that you hear and guess what Some sufferers actually claim that it stops the sound all together, while others say it only helps a little. Nevertheless, it is an exercise that should be tried.

[ MORE TO COME HERE ]

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing this information. Thanks for the effort you put in here I appreciate it!Tinnitus Miracle Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions. You can visit our website Hacking Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Tinnitus since I was nine years old (now i'm 29) after I exploded some firecrackers at New Year's Eve. No one (even my parents) believes me. Even worse, the otolaryngologist who visited me when I was ten (after insisting several times with my parents) had no idea what the Tinnitus syndrome was and told me not to mind that sound ("it's only in your fantasy" he said). Now it is twenty years that I have to put up with this annoying whistle in my ear that didn't let me sleep On till one day i was going through the internet when i saw a post about Dr john herbal medicine on how he cure a man, so i email him. He told me the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks To my greatest surprise after patiently going according to instruction given to me by Dr john, my Tinnitus was cure. you can also contact him through his email on :johnewoig18@gmail.com. like they say his herbal remedy is the only permanent solution to Tinnitus

    ReplyDelete