Friday, February 4, 2011

There is life After Tinnitus - Accepting it is the Key

Well its 2011 and its more than two years since i first had the Tinnitus bombshel on 19 January 2009. At first I was almost on the verge deep thinking about to finishing my life but being a Muslim I quit that thought and starting to involve in Islam more than ever before and that really helped. After the first month with Tinnutus my life was back to normal and I was getting better every day although Tinnitus sound and the loudness was the same.

Saying prayers 5 times a day, praying to Allah to help me cope with this thing, praying to Allah about gettng able to support my family, believe me it helped alot and my life was starting to get back to normal. I was in hte final semester of my MBA when I had the tinnitues thing but fortunately enough managed to get the degree by passing out the last hurdle and the Project afterwards.

Now its two years passed since I had the tinnitus, I moved on to bigger and better things. Im in London now doing what I love the most and that is covering sports. Getting payed big time and what i want to say is "THERE IS LIFE AFTER TINNITUS

2 comments:

  1. I have Tinnitus since I was nine years old (now i'm 29) after I exploded some firecrackers at New Year's Eve. No one (even my parents) believes me. Even worse, the otolaryngologist who visited me when I was ten (after insisting several times with my parents) had no idea what the Tinnitus syndrome was and told me not to mind that sound ("it's only in your fantasy" he said). Now it is twenty years that I have to put up with this annoying whistle in my ear that didn't let me sleep On till one day i was going through the internet when i saw a post about Dr john herbal medicine on how he cure a man, so i email him. He told me the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks To my greatest surprise after patiently going according to instruction given to me by Dr john, my Tinnitus was cure. you can also contact him through his email on :johnewoig18@gmail.com. like they say his herbal remedy is the only permanent solution to Tinnitus

    ReplyDelete